Stepping inside you immediately feel the grand scale of this home looking at the atrium feature lighting above the staircase & an adjacent formal sitting room. Moving to the rear of the house is the large open plan kitchen/living/dining area. Open the glass sliding doors to the large covered entertaining area that overlooks the backyard & opens up the rear of the house making it the ultimate family entertainer. Quietly tucked away is a sunken theatre room for an at-home cinematic experience, & downstairs powder room for guests.
Upstairs you are greeted with a second lounge/rumpus room with balcony overlooking the backyard. All 4 bedrooms have built-in robes & ducted air-conditioning. The main bedroom is something else - with an adjacent 4.5 metre dressing room that could doubled as a nursery, & another walk-in robe & ensuite. This house has something for everyone, situated on a large block in the quiet Paperbark circuit.
- 5 bedrooms with built-in robes, Main bedroom with ensuite & dressing room
- 2.5 bathrooms, 3 toilets throughout
- 3 car garage, with drive-through access to store boat/van at the side of the home
- Kitchen equipped with 5 burner gas cooktop, oversized electric oven, walk in pantry, stainless range hood, stainless double sink & overhead feature lighting
- Open-plan living/dining that opens onto the covered alfresco area
- Downstairs powder room
- Sunken theatre room
- Separate laundry with external side access
- Rumpus with wall recess for tv mount & balcony overlooking the backyard
- Down lighting & feature lighting throughout
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning & CCTV security system
- Outdoor heated Spa
- Landscaped gardens, built-in bench seating
- Large 792m2 block