This is not just a home it's a lifestyle. Picturesque location, nice elevation with views over the bush and the mountains, this property must be seen to be appreciated.
* Immaculate inside and out, cosy combustion heater in the loungeroom
* Three oversized bedrooms with fully fitted builtins, plus fourth bedroom/study with potential for a fifth bedroom at minimal cost.
* Family sized bathroom with bathtub, sep shower. Second shower and toilet off laundry
* Lovely big welcoming country kitchen with oodles of cupboard and bench space
* Sunny undercover enclosed back patio area overlooks the manicured lawns.
* Separate workshop with three phase power, plus new massive 9m x 7m machinery shed with room for motorhome/caravan
* Situated on 1608sqm block with 24m frontage, level with nice elevation to catch the breeze, overlooking the bush to the mountains.
* This property is on town water, with the added bonus of tank water also.
* Plenty of room for pets, chooks, cars, machinery, caravans, boats. Well fenced, nice and private.
* Just 1km to local schools, close to shops, pub and just 5km from the main street of Cessnock
Owners are downsizing due to ill health, this is a genuine sale all offers will be considered!