Have you ever dreamt of owning a picture perfect home overlooking world famous vineyards? Then look no further than this exquisite master built, endearing three bedroom home, set in the heart of the Lower Hunter, surrounded with all the natural beauty the Hunter has to offer. This really is the stuff that dreams are made of offering a lifestyle choice second to none.
THIS PROPERTY FEATURES:
* An outstanding outdoor undercover wrap around alfresco decked area boasting ornate uniquely designed wrought iron balustrade.
* Three good size bedrooms, the main bedroom offering an abundance of natural light & ceiling fan, huge en-suite, boasting more space than the main bathroom with heat lamps.
* Bedrooms two and three offer access to decking outdoor area both have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
* Tastefully designed open kitchen offering both gas and electric cook top and electric oven, an abundance of cupboard space, sizeable walk in pantry and large island bench.
* Sizeable wine cellar which retains a cellar cool temperature all year round for the ultimate storage of your selected wines.
* Large laundry with external access.
* Chubb security alarms.
* Tasteful sitting room with open fireplace and natural light throughout.
* Huge bathroom offers charm and character with a separate bath and shower and heat lamp.
* Several outdoor decked entertainment areas.
* Two car carport with a large lock up built in storage area.
* Air conditioning throughout.
Kelman Vineyard has recently shared its success at wine shows and has been recognised by independent wine experts which underpins their philosophy of producing boutique Hunter wines. The awards reflect the quality of the fruit at Kelman, the high standard of their viticulture and the skilful winemaking. In all a great team effort!
Kelman Vineyard is home to a wide range of people who enjoy the relaxed rural lifestyle. Many are active in the Kelman community including the winery operation. Some are retired while others work or manage their own business interests in the Hunter and beyond.
Kelman Vineyard offers a truly unique way of life. The gated estate is scattered with traditional country cottages and homesteads. The vines, olive and lemon groves meander between the dwellings. There is a friendly diversity of folks who call Kelman home. Most of our community are permanent residents with some weekenders escaping the city bustle. Kelman is the perfect venue to unwind. The blissful tranquillity, the views of the vines and the mountains, the flora and fauna, and the easy walking tracks offer residents a rural setting and lifestyle without all the hard work. Communal facilities include a library, tennis courts, bocce, croquet, golf hole, BBQs and a beautiful lake for a quiet bit of fishing. We come together in groups to enjoy common hobbies and skills, such as bridge, golf, book club, quilting. The large wine shed doubles as a community social area for monthly BBQs, winter happy hours, special dinners, celebrations and parties.