Potential to subdivide into 2 Lots (Subject to council approvals)
Buyers are finding it very difficult financially to get into today's market and subdivision could be a way to own a beautiful property as this one.
* Affordable pristine river front properties are very rare to fine
* Ideal potential to create 2 equal size properties from this 201 Acres
* Great family or friends joint investment
There has been no money spared on this BEAUTIFUL property just walk in and relax on the verandahs with spectacular mountain and valley views.
* 201 acres fully pasture improved with high carrying capacity
* Cattle yards excellent fences with solar electric units
* New 5 meg bore licence with the latest irrigation system giving a drought proof property
As new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom cottage with absolute spectacular views.
Ideal air B\B Income in high demand tourist market short drive to historical Stroud and Gloucester 2.5 hours Sydney.
Approx. 770 m frontage to the pristine Mill Creek known for platypus and native fish , the banks are lined with large stands of Lilly Pilly and Native Gums.
A great camping and picnic spot ,set high on the property with 4x4 access , there is a viewing deck which is like being in a Helicopter to take in the sunrise and sun sets and extensive valley views,.
This property is a must to inspect .
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.