(POTENTIAL SUBDIVISION subject to council approvals)
A unique and rare opportunity to acquire tightly held Mill Creek Valley Cattle Country with high rainfall, improved pastures/soils and licenced irrigation. Offering as an individual property or combined purchase of Lots 1233,1280 and 1368.
1233 Mill Creek Rd, Stroud, NSW, 2425
Lot: 12 - DP: 1149687
Land Area: 81.38 HA - (201 Acres)
WAL No. 43319 (5 Meg - Unmetered Bore/Aquifer irrigation Licence)
- 770 m Mill creek frontage
- New (3year old) East facing spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom timber/steel frame residence,
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR, large modern bathroom, laundry, built in wardrobes, large stone top kitchen with island bench, timber floors in living areas with high raked ceilings, ducted reverse cycle aircon system, Enviro cycle septic system, electric HWS, bottled gas supply, merbau hardwood decking/outdoor living area
- 6 x 7 fully powered two bay double garage with 25,000L tank with on demand water supply to residence. The tank is also supplied via a fully equipped bore system with a shaft depth of 36m. The water source is supplied by the Gloucester basin aquifer and is quality drinking/potable water.
- NBN Satellite internet.
- Hilltop viewing deck/BBQ area with improved access track.
- 5-meg unmetered irrigation license which can also be used for stock & domestic purposes also.
- Cattle yards are improved with new race & crush etc.
- Extensive irrigation system with multiple irrigation hydrant points over improved paddocks and workable areas, irrigation system is supplied by a 250,000L Steel Pioneer tank supplied by the bore system. Bore flow rate comfortably sitting at 5L per second and can be increased if required. The system is driven by a 25hp kohler 4 stroke petrol engine with a Remko centrifugal pump.
- New mature Gum Tree shade system, with hardwood tree guard frames and gravity fed dripline watering system. Tree lined driveway also on a dripline watering system.
- 90% of fencing is new, the remaining being improved/good order and stock proof.
- All infrastructure is well under 3 years old
- 7 dams across the property at full or near full capacity. 4 dams constructed 18 months ago, existing dams recently cleaned.
- Hill paddock was aerial sprayed on Monday the 18th Jan - targeting broadleaf leaf & woody weeds content.
- 26 Tonne of lime recently applied to undulated paddocks. Urea recently applied at 80kg per hectare
- Fallowed paddocks sprayed and to be drilled with summer forage crops (millet) with MAP fertiliser
- NatraMin Cal-S recently applied to south pad 1 & south creek paddocks at a of rate 200kg per HA.
- Performance/workable paddocks are now being prepared for April/winter feed drilling programmes.
- Potential 2 lot subdivision, minimum 100-acre lots, subject to council approval
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.