AUCTION: Onsite - Saturday 18th December @ 11:00am
Looking for a dual occupancy property with endless opportunity? Look no further than this
absolute cracker in Waratah West.
Situated on a 519m2 corner block, the front boasts a two-storey family home, with upstairs consisting of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open plan kitchen/living/dining area. Downstairs offers a large blank canvas space perfect for a kids games room/man cave and huge laundry/storage area.
At the back of the property, with convenient access via Leonora Pde, you'll find a gorgeous new 2 bedroom fully self-contained granny flat.
The options never end with these property parcels. You could have the perfect family home combined with a tremendous investment literally in your backyard. The granny flat would make a great teenagers retreat. Maybe, you're just after a pure investment? Well, you can lease both for a potential combined annual return of $50,000. The world's your oyster with this 2 in 1 gem.
House Features Include:
- Big main bedroom with built-ins and ensuite.
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both great size
- 4th bed good size with built-ins
- Main bathroom with separate bath/shower.
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area.
- Kitchen with gas cooking and stove with rangehood
- Polished timber floorboards throughout.
- Downstairs has a large space for kids games room/man cave/teenagers retreat.
- Internal laundry with ample storage area.
- Good sized yard for kids.
- Recently painted internally and externally.
Granny Flat Features Include:
- 2 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Kitchen has stainless appliances, electric cooking and corner pantry
- Combined bathroom/laundry
- Carpet throughout
- Timber deck and tidy grassed front yard
- Off-street parking
-3000L water tank
- Backs onto Waratah West Public School
- 400m to Calvary Mater Newcastle Public Hospital
- 800m to North Lambton Dog Off-Leash Area
- 1.2km to Newcastle University
- 1.2km to Waratah Village Shopping Centre
- 7.4km to Newcastle Beach
Council Rates - $476.00 per quarter
For further information, please contact listing agent Rob McCorriston of Dowling Property Newcastle & The Hunter on 0406 121 166
Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry as well as Services NSW QR code check in.
Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home.
Please note that the agent declares interest in this property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.