You will be amazed at the opportunity on offer within the superb inner-city sanctuary of Carrington.
Perfectly positioned, this 3 bedroom clad & tile home showcases the location, lifestyle & the convenience of this harbour side suburb. Situated on the wide, highly sought after Robertson Street, this property is just a 5 minute walk to The Young Street Hotel, The Carrington grocer as well as Life Rebel Chiropractic & numerous trendy shops.
Offering a 177sqm level block, you will be instantly impressed with the practicality of the floorplan, the generous spaces, the open plan layout and the opportunity to renovate and prosper by adding your style to this already appealing property that has been offered for sale for the first time in over 68 years.
- Three great sized bedrooms - bedrooms 1 & 3 both with split system Air conditioning
- Original kitchen with electric oven & plenty of storage
- Formal living area with electric ornamental fireplace
- Combined dining / kitchen area
- Formal entry, 10 Foot ceilings and hardwood timber floors underneath carpet
- Bathroom with combined bath / shower with storage solutions
- Internal Laundry space and ample cupboard space throughout
- Rear yard with garden shed
- Bore water access (complete with pump)
- Zoned for Carrington Public School (across road)
- Zoned for Newcastle High School
- 5 Minute bike ride to Wickham Marina and 8 minutes to Honeysuckle
- 15 Minute walk to Wickham Interchange for tram / railway
- 10 Minute walk to Throsby Creek
- Council Rates - $510.00 P/Q Approx.
- Water Rates - $245 P/C + Usage Approx.
- Return $600.00 per week
Contact Rob McCorriston Today on 0406 121 166 for further information including contract and pest and building reports.
COVID Safe procedures will be followed during inspections. Please bring a face mask and please use sanitiser provided. There may be a delay when entering the property, so please be patient and understanding during inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.