Country properties don't come any better !!!!
This former dairy is steeped in history & sits on 40.4ha [ approx 100acres] of prime agricultural farmland.
Perfectly positioned, the100 year old farmhouse takes in spectacular rolling valley views that dreams are made of.....Riverside farm boasts 640m frontage to the pristine Karuah River. Rapids, deep swimming holes, great fishing ,and canoeing or relax amongst the aged Lilly Pilly trees with family and friends
The alluvial river flats and rolling hills are fully pasture improved and ideal for fattening cattle with a high carrying capacity of approx 35 cows & calves with the advantage of a small tax deduction.
Much of the property is flood free..
The farmhouse with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, mud room, combined living kitchen with northerly aspect looking over the valley towards the distant mountains.
* 10-foot ceilings French doors leading to ensuite and study the home features Red Mahogany floors logged from local forest.
* Wood fireplace & air conditioning, mobile reception and high-speed internet available.
* Secure water with pristine Karuah River frontage pumping water to large tanks to feed infrastructure and gardens.
* 5 dams with two featuring Billabongs.
* The property has majorly high-quality fencing set up for grazing cattle and horses.
* 10 post & rail paddocks multiple large paddocks all with automatic water troughs
* 24m x 12m rubber lined oval yard with power
* 40m x 20m surface arena many usages
* Cattle yards, crush & loading race, water connected & all weather access
* The property features quality steel shedding with power
* 10m x 5m x 5m high shed
* 12m x 6m shed
* 24m x 8m Machinery shed with workshop folding stable wall /extra storage
* 5 outdoor animal shelters
We are offering this unique property for the first time in 17 years as owners are moving interstate.
This idea lifestyle property can be what ever you like with many many features. It is highly recommended to inspect as properties like this are rare and hard to come by especially in this location.
2 hours to Wahroonga, 1 hour to Newcastle CBD, 40 Mins to Hawks Nest Beach, minutes to historical Stroud village and Booral
Just down the river is Allworth where you can launch your boat with access to Port Stephens
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.