This much-loved family home is sure to impress the most astute buyer.
Perfectly positioned, this solid timber weatherboard and colorbond home showcases the location, lifestyle & the convenience of the 2322 postcode by being just a 10 minute walk to Beresfield Bowling Club & Beresfield Pool as well as being a 5 minute stroll to Beresfield shops & train station.
Offering a generous 645m2 block, you will be instantly impressed with the practicality of the floorplan, the generous spaces, and the potential to add your own personal touch, making this the perfect starter or investment opportunity.
- 3 great size bedrooms all with carpet - Main with ensuite and ceiling fan. 2nd with built-ins.
- Combined Kitchen/Meals with electric cooking and ample cupboard space.
- Separate living area with reverse-cycle A/C.
- Large size family room with split-system A/C.
- Combined Bathroom/Laundry with shower and W/C.
- East facing front verandah perfect for morning coffee.
- High Ceilings throughout.
- Single Carport.
- Huge 9m x 7.3m shed with ample storage and workshop space.
- West facing back patio perfect for afternoon beverage/coffee.
- 3000L water tank and 2x lock-up garden sheds.
- Council Rates - $385.00 P/Q Approx.
- Water Rates - $230.00 P/C + Usage Approx.
- Estimated Return - $480 - $510 per week
Contact Stuart Musialik today on 0403 417 421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the information's accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on information. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the owner's request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.