Expressions of Interest
Highly Regarded Cattle Country - Mill Creek Valley - Stroud NSW - 584 acres
Expressions of Interest and Inspections Welcome Pre-Market Campaign.
A unique and rare opportunity to acquire tightly held Mill Creek Valley Cattle Country with high rainfall, improved premium soils and irrigation across three stunning properties. All properties can be purchased as one cattle operation or separately as individual lifestyle lots.
The property is currently being run as a high-performance commercial Angus breeding operation that comfortably carries 200 breeders + calves + finishing weaners for market. The operation holds a significant focus on genetics, soil structure and pasture/forage crop production. All paddocks maintain extensive fertiliser history along with weed management & maintenance programs. All properties have stunning views, water security/irrigation licences, premium infrastructure & significant improvements.
Rare opportunity to acquire two hours from Sydney
All machinery, equipment and breeding herd are negotiable, however, maybe sold prior.
Please see property details below.
1368 Mill Creek Rd, Stroud, NSW, 2425
Lot: 8 - DP: 32578 & Lot: 1 - DP: 1066707
Land: 94.42 HA - (233 Acres)
WAL No. 42319 (5 Meg - Unmetered Bore/Aquifer irrigation Licence)
- East facing 4-bedroom brick veneer residence, master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, all bedrooms with built in robes, a huge open plan family room with modern kitchen, separate formal lounge & media room/rumpus
- The residence has recently been painted throughout along with new blinds throughout.
- Telephone and NBN satellite internet connection
- Recently installed Daiken ducted air conditioning system
- Outdoor swim spa and pizza oven, large covered outdoor BBQ area, viewing deck
- Double garage connected to home with automatic doors
- Dedicated bush fire tank attached to residence along with 2 x 25,000L bore supplied tanks with on demand water supplied to the residence along with a separate 10,000L tank with on demand system connected to the 3-bay workshop.
- Established gardens and fruit trees with mature tree lined driveway
- Large slow combustion fireplace
- Enviro cycle septic system (recently pumped out)
- 3 bay steel barn style workshop
- Large 2 bay machinery/hay shed - 12m x 9m x 5m
- 7 dams across the property recently cleaned
- 5-meg aquifer irrigation license
- 3 aquifer bores supplied by the Gloucester basin. Water quality is extremely high, suitable for drinking/potable water
- Extensive irrigation system with multiple irrigation hydrant points over improved paddocks and workable areas. The irrigation system is supplied by a 350,000L Steel Pioneer tank with a dedicated fully equipped bore (Bore 1) system with the bore flow rate comfortably running at 6.5L per second, this can be increased if required.
- The system is driven by a 50hp Yanmar diesel engine with a Southern Cross centrifugal pump.
- The 2nd & 3rd bores are dedicated fully equipped systems that supply all stock and domestic water supply purposes including infrastructure to supply key dam locations during dry conditions. Flow rates are set lower at 4L per second due to lower demand but can be increased if required.
- 90% of all fencing is new, the remaining being in good order and stock proof.
- All paddocks have recently been sprayed for broadleaf & fertilised with SOP (potassium sulphate) at 150kg per HA along with Urea (nitrogen) at 80kg per HA. Hill paddocks aerial sprayed on Monday the 18th Jan - targeting broadleaf leaf & woody weed content. Paddocks have a strong fertiliser & broadleaf application history allowing for increased stocking rates and weaner finishing programs.
- All access tracks/fire breaks throughout the hills recently dozered/improved and sprayed.
- Potential 2 lot subdivision, minimum 100-acre lots, subject to council approval
1280 Mill Creek Rd, Stroud, NSW, 2425
Lot: 114 - DP: 873949
Land Area: 60.95 HA - (150 Acres)
WAL No. 42899 (10 Meg - Unmetered Dam Irrigation Licence)
- East facing 4 -bedroom brick veneer residence with bull nose veranda roofing & Terracotta tiled veranda.
- Master bed with new ensuite & walk-in robe.
- Timber style kitchen with island bench, high raked ceilings in large dining & living areas.
- Freshly painted and new carpets throughout.
- 4 x split system aircon systems and slow combustion fireplace.
- Telephone, NBN satellite internet and Foxtel connections
- Standard septic system
- Connected single car garage
- Established gardens, mature trees along driveway etc, stunning views across the valley.
- Large 7m x 9m machinery shed
- New large 16m x 9m - 4 bay, mains connected workshop on slab with 3 x 4m high roller doors. Shed roof areas supply 70,000L of water storage for domestic use through on demand pump system to residence.
- 10 dams across the property at full or near full capacity. Dams recently cleaned.
- Hill paddocks aerial sprayed on Monday the 18th Jan - targeting broadleaf leaf & woody weed content.
- NatraMin Cal-S applied to 1280 paddock 1, 4 & hay pad at a rate of 200kg per HA.
- Paddocks recently Limed at 2 tonne per HA along with the usual Urea applications at 80kg per HA. Annual fertiliser programs applied for the last 5 years.
- Summer forage paddocks recently sown with Millet & Kikuyu. Additional paddock ready for drilling also.
- Access tracks/fire breaks throughout the hills recently dozered/improved and sprayed.
- Extensive irrigation system with multiple irrigation hydrant points in key areas across the property. The irrigation system is supplied by a 10-meg dam irrigation license that is driven by a complete pumping system supplied by an extensive 16 megalitre (16 million litre) dam water source. This can also be used for stock and domestic purposes including infrastructure to supply key dam locations during dry conditions.
- Large cattle yard & holding facilities with covered race/working area and water supply
- 3-year-old vet cattle crush with squeeze etc. The yards are also attached to a 5 acres semi - feedlot with 4 x 2.5 tonne self-feeders with dam and trough water supply. The feedlot has sound fencing and an additional charge fence system.
1233 Mill Creek Rd, Stroud, NSW, 2425
Lot: 12 - DP: 1149687
Land Area: 81.38 HA - (201 Acres)
WAL No. 43319 (5 Meg - Unmetered Bore/Aquifer irrigation Licence)
- New (3year old) East facing spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom timber/steel frame residence,
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR, large modern bathroom, laundry, built in wardrobes, large stone top kitchen with island bench, timber floors in living areas with high raked ceilings, ducted reverse cycle aircon system, Enviro cycle septic system, electric HWS, bottled gas supply, merbau hardwood decking/outdoor living area
- 6 x 7 fully powered two bay double garage with 25,000L tank with on demand water supply to residence. The tank is also supplied via a fully equipped bore system with a shaft depth of 36m. The water source is supplied by the Gloucester basin aquifer and is quality drinking/potable water.
- NBN Satellite internet.
- Hilltop viewing deck/BBQ area with improved access track.
- 5-meg unmetered irrigation license which can also be used for stock & domestic purposes also.
- Cattle yards are improved with new race & crush etc.
- Extensive irrigation system with multiple irrigation hydrant points over improved paddocks and workable areas, irrigation system is supplied by a 250,000L Steel Pioneer tank supplied by the bore system. Bore flow rate comfortably sitting at 5L per second and can be increased if required. The system is driven by a 25hp kohler 4 stroke petrol engine with a Remko centrifugal pump.
- New mature Gum Tree shade system, with hardwood tree guard frames and gravity fed dripline watering system. Tree lined driveway also on a dripline watering system.
- 90% of fencing is new, the remaining being improved/good order and stock proof.
- All infrastructure is well under 3 years old
- 7 dams across the property at full or near full capacity. 4 dams constructed 18 months ago, existing dams recently cleaned.
- Hill paddock was aerial sprayed on Monday the 18th Jan - targeting broadleaf leaf & woody weeds content.
- 26 Tonne of lime recently applied to undulated paddocks. Urea recently applied at 80kg per hectare
- Fallowed paddocks sprayed and to be drilled with summer forage crops (millet) with MAP fertiliser
- NatraMin Cal-S recently applied to south pad 1 & south creek paddocks at a of rate 200kg per HA.
- Performance/workable paddocks are now being prepared for April/winter feed drilling programmes.
- Potential 2 lot subdivision, minimum 100-acre lots, subject to council approval
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.