82 South Street Medowie
Contemporary Double Residence of Distinction
Positioned in one of Medowie's most prestigious streets, this meticulous Masterton home has been beautifully built for the owners, creating a luxurious contemporary residence of distinction.
It has been thoughtfully designed to create the perfect balance of sophistication, luxury, security as well as extended family living.
This 461m2 home is situated on a generous half acre - 2023sqm, (45m wide frontage) block. The position offers complete privacy and luxury, designed to appeal to the most discerning purchaser.
Every part of the home has been thoughtfully planned, with masses of storage space throughout.
Presenting like a brand-new, this beautifully designed home, will provide the new owner peace of mind, having been built by one of Australia's leading building companies.
The home features floating timber floors through the living areas and luxurious quality carpet in the bedrooms.
The home's design is light filled and the windows are dressed with shutters and blinds.
Upon entering the home, the high ceilings, provide a dramatic visual impact, enhanced by art gallery walls, open plan living and a magnificent chefs kitchen which connects to multiple living areas.
Particular attention to detail has been paid to the kitchen, which includes black galaxy granite benchtops, large 6 burner gas cooker and a substantial butler's pantry.
The Master suite is located at one end of the home, and features a large walk-in wardrobe, a sitting area with a panoramic window from which you can enjoy the garden views, a luxurious over-sized ensuite with a freestanding bathtub, and an enormous glass-screened shower.
The separate flat at the other end of the home has a full kitchen with induction cook-top, its own living area and bathroom, a separate entrance and is a perfect home for the extended family member, resident help or au pair.
Five of the six bedrooms have built in wardrobes and storage.
The home has both ducted air-conditioning as well as contemporary ceiling fans throughout.
With solar panels, you can leave the air conditioning on day and night!
The position of the home on the block allows for plenty of side and yard access, perfect for the storage of your caravan, boat, RV or all three!
Sitting on a highly sought-after block, every conceivable need of a professional family has been considered.
- Fully self-contained adjoining 1-bedroom flat with separate back entry
- Designer kitchen featuring black galaxy granite benchtops & butler's pantry
- Dual street entrance with circular driveway
- Double side-by-side garage with extended storage space
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Separate, beautifully designed laundry with build-in ironing cupboard
- Raised kitchen herb/vegetable garden area
- Level easy care lawn
- Fully hedged fence line with established photinia red robin hedging
- Dual side yard access with plenty of space for storage of caravan boat or RV
Enjoy the convenience of everything that Medowie has to offer:
- Close to schools, shops and transport
- 1 minute to Pacific Dunes golf course
- 1 minute to the newly built Catherine McAuley Catholic College
- 3 minutes to Woolworths and Coles
- Just 7 minutes from Newcastle Airport
- 30 minutes to Newcastle by car
- 30 minutes to Nelson Bay by car
- 2 hours to Sydney by car
- 70 minutes to Melbourne by plane
- 60 minutes to Brisbane by plane
: 2023.00 m2
: 464 m2
Built In Robes
Dowling Real Estate Medowie
3/37 Ferodale Road
T 02 4982 8955
F 02 4982 8029
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.